It seems that we have to immediately download the video once it's ready, otherwise if we refresh the page the edited version will not be in our videos tab. Is this true?
Hi Christine. Not sure if I am following you, but at face-value, when your video is ready, it will stay ready to download. You can come back and download it again anytime.
But to just clarify the workflow:
- Upload a video.
- Wait for transcription to finish.
- Click plus button and choose a layout.
- On the designer page, make changes to subtitles, colors, text.
- Click SAVE to save the changes you have made (this does NOT create a video though.)
- When you are ready to make your video click MAKE.
- When your video is done download it. Your video will stay for you to download later if you wish.
- If you make any changes you will need to MAKE your video again for them to show up on the downloaded video.
Hope this helps. Ask any other questions if needed.
Please login or Register to submit your answer