A number of new features just rolled out.
- There is now a progress bar you can use to both do a quick preview of the subtitles as well as quickly move to any section of the video.
- You can also use it to preview the subtitle playback of the whole video without using the subtitle editor.
- Copy any design to another layout of your choice! From the editor, click COPY after you design your video. Choose a new layout and your design and edits will be copied over to the new layout.
- Line breaks in Subtitle blocks. Use shift+enter to add a line break within each subtitle block to better format your subtitles.
- Copy subtitle text and use it to create a new block above or below. When you select the text icons will appear below or above. Click the icon and a new block will be timed and created based upon the length of the copied text.
- Made some improvements to encoding speed, especially for countdowns.
As always, please let me know if you run into any issues.