HOW CAN I DO A CALL TO ACTION SECTION, BUTTON OR ANYTHING LIKE A LINK WITH YOUR SOFTWARE? PREFERABLY AT THE END OR THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO
1. Choose one of your subtitle blocks where you want the call to action to start.
2. Click the menu to the right of the subtitle block that has 3 lines on it.
3. A number of options show up there. One of them is “Add Text”.
4. Click that to add your text/call to action. You can also add an image as well.
5. A timing slider shows up there as well you can use to adjust the length/amount of time you want this text to show up on screen.
If you need any clarification on this, please let me know. I can work up a video for you.
Please login or Register to submit your answer