Right now I’m editing videos on Imovie then uploading them to gdrive where my va uploads them to clipscribe. The quality is terrible and grainy – what can I do to improve it?
Ok so your video export settings are rather low.
Check out this video and I will show you how to up the resolution. Your video quality looks fine BUT the resolution is so low that if you blow it up larger than what it is when you download it, the quality will look worse.
Let me know if I can clarify anything at all.
This was a super helpful loom as I was experiencing the same issue after downloading and my uploads were 1080p. Going to try this…can’t wait to see the outcome!
@Thomas McMillan Perfect Thomas! Let me know if I can clarify anything.
Please login or Register to submit your answer
@Karen Sargent Hi karen. Can you clarify for me? When you say the quality is terrible and grainy which do you mean?
1. Your original video before you upload to us.
2. The video you see in the preview on our editor page that you use to edit/
3. The video after you download it from us.
4, The video after you upload it to a social network.
Also, if you can point me to a specific example/video as well, it would help so we can be on the same page.
1. No the original is fine – the quality suffers when i download it
2. Yes thats also not great but it’s the downloaded version I want to fix
3 – yes
4 – Yes