Is there a way to bulk edit captions? For example, when I say “do” in my videos ClipScribe often produces the caption “dio”. I would like to use an action that edits all instances of “dio” to read “do.”
So this is a brand new feature and it isn’t 100% fully realized but will get you pretty far.
1. Highlight the word you want to replace.
2. A little icon appears that looks like a refresh icon above your text.
3. Click it. You can put in the text you want to replace it with.
4. you can also choose to add the replacement to a custom vocabulary.
5. The vocabulary will soon be available to pre-filter future videos you upload, but that part isn’t online yet.
6. When you click submit, it will replace all instances of your replacement in your subtitles.
Give it a go and let me know how it goes.
Please login or Register to submit your answer